Bike, Bike, Bike!



I found a bike! Wahoo! Recycled Cycles came through with a great deal on a used Raleigh. Shocks on the front fork, 24-speed, disk breaks, and lots of room for fenders and a rack. Sa-WEET! Just what I needed, and way under my original budget to boot! I'm excited. I went joyriding up the Burke-Gilman Trail all the way to Golden Gardens and back yesterday evening after I got it. :)

I also finally had a chance to see the inside of the house I'm moving into! Oh gosh, the four of us girls are going to make it so cute and homey and wonderful! I can't wait to start buying artwork and small furniture items and decorations and whatnot so we can NEST!!

COUNTDOWNS:
Days left of my summer class: 3!
Time until move-in day: 2 weeks, 3 days!!
Time until the epic China adventure: 6 weeks, 4 days!

This ridiculous summer is almost over! I'm officially declaring that Senior Year starts on September 1st. It's gonna be awesome. :)

Comments