Wuh-wuh-wuh-weekend!

Holy crap, what a great weekend!! I had a BLAST hanging out with my sis and bro-in-law. They stayed with me at the sorority house on Friday and Saturday nights (I have two extra beds in my room, and it was free for them, wahoo!) and we were having quite a time making fun of "Greek life" and the insane weekend behavior along Greek Row. They tried pizza from Turnpike, we checked out Gasworks Park, Alki Beach, and Greenlake, I introduced them to the deliciousness that is Dick's Hamburgers, and on Sunday morning, we had a magnificent brunch at the Sky City restaurant on top of the Space Needle! Amazing!!! They are so much fun, it was really great to have them in my 'hood for a few days. :)

Today was rather productive, too! Work, class, a trip to the laundromat, made risotto for dinner (I'm really tired of salad and pizza from work, since I work through the dinner hours), other work, and now I'm all ready for bed and looking forward a slightly less-busy day tomorrow. I'm going to be quite busy this week until my folks roll into town on Thursday night, but things are looking to run pretty smoothly. I'll have the whole weekend off and more family in town. What's not to look forward to??




Comments