Thanksgiving, etc.

I had a great week at home last week! There was so much snow in Seattle that the UW wound up closing down the campus on Tuesday AND Wednesday. Intense! It was nice to have a break on my birthday and not have to worry about class or work. :)

I had some beautiful flowers waiting for me when I arrived in Vancouver late on my birthday on Tuesday! Kris surprised me to the Nth degree by actually sending me flowers! He's always unpredictable.


My dad, sister, brother-in-law, and I wound up going skiing at Timberline on Saturday- what a blast! It was super cold and snowy, but it was a great start to a hopefully busy ski season. We had a lot of fun, and I for one can't wait to get out and into the mountains again. Soon!


Kris arrives in Seattle tomorrow afternoon... Looks like he'll be kicking it in the Northwest until the beginning of February, and then he'll head back up to Alaska. I can't believe six months actually flew by that quickly... WHEW! It will be wonderful to see him after so long. <3

Comments