Spring in Seattle

I had to do some work on campus yesterday morning, and I knew I was going to be in the Quad, so I brought my little camera! I walked around the Quad admiring the cherry blossoms for just a few minutes and snapped some photos:




I'm going to miss the UW campus when I leave! Today was definitely one of those days when I felt that. It's been such a wonderful five years here in Seattle. The UW will always, always hold a very dear place in my heart.

The rest of the day Saturday was just wonderful! Roomie K and I walked around Greenlake and bought frozen yogurt and ate it in the sun, and then we went to a study session/happy hour shenanigans with Roomie S and Todd! We were cracking each other up, it was great. :) And when Roomie K and I were walking around the lake, we saw turtles basking in the sun! So cute!
It's another sunny day today; I best go enjoy it! :)

Comments