I'M GOING TO FRANCE!!!

I got in! I got in! I'll be teaching middle or high school kiddos in the Académie de Nantes!! I won't know exactly which city they're putting me in until 2-3 months from now when I get my work contract all sorted out, but I cannot wait. I get to go back here!!!! :


Place Royale, Nantes
CAN'T WAIT!! The best part is, my imminent return to France/Europe is only 5 months away!! My parents and I will be leaving for Prague, CR and Cologne, Germany at the very end of August. Two weeks there, and then I'm on my way back 'home'!


In the meantime, I'll have a week in Hawai'i with my sister in May (1 month away!), the end of the internship at the end of June (2 1/2 months away!), and a semi-lazy final summer in Seattle taking a class, hanging out with Kris, and doing all the bureaucratic stuff needed to spend 10 months abroad. Ahhhhhh! 2012 is the best year ever!!! If the world has to end this year, then at least I'm doing it in style. ;-)


But seriously, I'm already planning and plotting my side trips during school vacations (of which there are plenty!). I must get back to Spain, I want to finally see Italy, I want to go to Sweeden/Norway with Kris, and hit up Hungary, Croatia, and Turkey. Also, I need to visit more cities in France! I would just love to see Montpellier, Lyon, Nancy/Metz, Grenoble, Annecy, Dijon, and Lille. WOO! 


Holy crap, I'm going back to France. I need to get back into watching and reading the French news... Il faut pratiquer! :)

Comments