GRE Domination!

I took the GRE this weekend and I ROCKED IT!!! I did better than I thought I would. Whew! It is a huge relief to have that over with. I just have to wait for my writing scores to come in, but hopefully, I won't be taking that dang test again!

All is continuing to look good as far as grad school goes. The goal is to start in the fall of 2013. My number one choice? The University of Denver's Korbel School of International Studies. Great program, awesome location, and the best funding package I've seen - my dream grad school!

Annnnnnnnnd, today's the day I officially begin my journey towards obtaining a French long-stay work visa! I gathered all of the necessary starter documents together and will be sending them off in the mail today. Here's to hoping they arrive in France in good time and that it only takes one month (and not three) to receive my work contract!

Comments