TAPIF: Allons-y à la France!

GREAT news today!! I am officially half way to my savings goal for my return to France ** AND ** I just submitted my application for the Teaching Assistant Program!!!!!!! Holy eff, I am SO excited!!! I can barely contain myself and process the thought that I have to wait until April to hear back from the program!

You can choose three regions where you would prefer to teach. I picked the following regions, in this order:
NANTES!

GRENOBLE!

NANCY-METZ!

We'll see where I land... :-)

December 20th was my 6-month-iversary with the UW (half way done!!), and two years ago today, on December 22nd, 2009, I was spending my last evening studying abroad in France revisiting my favorite places in Paris. I remember I was so sad to leave, but I couldn't WAIT until I could come back!!

Keep your fingers crossed that good news comes to me at the beginning of April!

Joyeux Noël à tous!!

Comments