Decemberween with Kris

Kris was in town this past week! He left a bit earlier this evening, so now I'm updating my blog because I don't know what to do with my life for the rest of the night until it's time for bed... :-\

We had a wonderful week together, but then again, we always love spending time with each other and going on random adventures! We did a lot of walking around town: on Tuesday, we walked all around Ballard, Magnolia, and Discovery Park; on Friday night, we walked around Capitol Hill and Downtown/Belltown; yesterday, we walked around Wallingford and the U-District; today, we walked around View Ridge, Wedgewood, and Magnuson Park! Lots of walking. The weather has been beautiful, so it's been the perfect time to be outside. It's honestly been exceptionally nice weather for late November/early December, I love it!



We were trying to see "The Cave Singers" on Capitol Hill, but the concert was sold out, so we wound up in Belltown at the Crocodile for a concert by "The Sea and Cake"! It turns out that Kris really likes that band and they happened to be playing the same night. So, despite the setback of the first concert, we made it to another one, and it was great!! Lucky us! We also went to trivia at the Pied Piper with Roomie S, we watched the boats go through the Chittenden Locks in Ballard, we fed squirrels, and we stumbled upon the "Great Figgy Pudding Caroling Contest" downtown. I adore that boy. :)




I miss him already, but he might be back in Seattle in as soon as three weeks! I'll take him when I can, but if I can get to spend a few solid months with him, even better!! Christmas is on it's way, too; how crazy is that?? This year has blown by, but then it seems they do that more and more now...

Comments