Macro Photography Fun

These are from Kris and my latest photo adventure. We explored the Volunteer Park Conservatory and took macro shots of the flowers! Super fun!!





So, I've been going to the UW's unofficial French Club's conversation hour on Thursday nights, which have been GREAT, but it's been terrible to realize that I'm losing little bits of my French! I've only been back for six weeks! Speaking French once a week for an hour is not enough, but I'll take it over nothing. At least I stil have plenty of opportunities to read French and watch French movies until I either a) take another French class that's actually taught in French, b) get back over there, or c) BOTH. :) I'll forever keep working at it as much as I can!!

Anyway, all is otherwise well. Winter quarter is HALF OVER! Holy crap, that's insane. I'm keeping busy, as I like to, and am looking forward to my two-week Spring Break next month!

Comments