le pour et le contre

Last weekend was great! I had a great time with lots of friends at Iain's flatwarming party on Saturday night. It's so awesome to be able to hang out with people from all over the world! I adore all the foreign people I'm meeting and it's wonderful to be a part of something so all-encompassing as studying abroad. It's such an amazing experience to be over here on my own at this time of life! (The picture to the right is me goofing around with Iain (from Scotland) and Juan (from Spain). They're awesome!)

Sunday was slightly less fun because I wound up coming down with a cold! Yesterday was pretty bad, as well. I took it really easy most of Sunday and Monday. Luckily, I'm feeling much better today, and I'm looking forward to going to the Symphony again tomorrow night!! There is so much to do and so little time!!!
P.S.- I've come to the solid conclusion that France has the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. I have the most perfect view of them from my window, and watching the sun go down is definitely one of my most favorite parts of the day.

Comments