Pack, think of and write down things for the To-Do list, pack, stress about something, problem solve, calm down, pack some more, accomplish To-Do list items, pack.
^ That's basically what's been going on the past couple of days! I'm almost there, though. My dad's been helping me pack and we're doing an awesome job! I'll only be taking a decently-sized backpack and a large suitcase. WOO! I am going to be totally set. Anything else I can buy over there and then ship a box back when I leave. I'll thank myself later for packing so light.

I've been having super-crazy dreams lately, it's weird. I hardly ever have striking dreams, but recently they've been off-the-charts weird and vivid. I know my subconscious is exhibiting the stress that I'm trying to avoid in daily life, but it's still strange to wake up and think, "So, I fell off the Empire State Building last night...", haha. As soon as I get settled in Paris for that first night, I will be significantly less stressed. The initial travel to a place is always the first and scariest part! Two days to go!

Comments