A flurry of life at its finest

Only 6 days left!! I've been having a great time hanging out with my family and my friends and getting some good visiting in before I leave. Yesterday afternoon, my sister and I roped my mom into being our official photographer! My sister and I are ridiculously close and we love getting "Sister's Pictures", so we decided to get a solid photo shoot in before I leave. They turned out wonderfully and we had a fun time. :) I'll be the photographer tonight, taking pictures of my sister Lydia and her husband Eric, then we're going to try to get some family photos. Glad I have my awesome camera that can keep up with all of us shutter-happy Tylers!

Still haven't started packing, although I'm formulating a list of things I need to do and a list of things I need to buy or pack before I take off. I'm thinking I'll take my credit card on an adventure to Fred Meyer this afternoon to obtain all the required bits and pieces- vacuum bags, 4GB memory card for my camera, travel-size toiletries, all sorts of goodies! Man oh man, let the spending begin...

The weather has been beautiful, my mood is constantly happy and uplifted, and I'm still pumped for next Tuesday! :)

Comments