23 on the 23rd!

What a great week! Wednesday was my 23rd birthday. Roomie K and Roomie S made me another amazing birthday cake!! This year, it was a couple of hedgehog-shaped German chocolate cakes with almond slivers. They are delicious! I took one of them home to share with my family and am looking forward to eating the other one when I return to Seattle.



Thanksgiving was wonderful, definitely one of the best on record. We had 10 people and a newborn hanging out at my folk's house and my mom cooked up the most delicious turkey! The leftovers keep a'coming- on tonight's menu is turkey soup with dumplings (one of my all-time favs).

So, all is well. The rainy November weather has definitely set in, but it's still beautiful with all the fall leaves. I can't wait to return to Seattle tomorrow because Kris will be waiting for me at the train station! I'm so glad we'll get to spend the rest of the week together. :)

Comments