New place!!

I'm moved in! Well, mostly... The folks are coming up this weekend with my bed and furniture, and THEN I'll be all set. But I love it! It's such a cute place and the other roomie that's at the house right now and I have already done a bit of shopping for fun decorations and other miscellaneous house items. We cooked our first house dinner last night and stayed up until almost 1am enjoying wine and discussions of life and society and the future of both. Living on your own, FTW!

I'm also officially a bike commuter now, which is awesome. I'm 5 minutes away from the pizza place and 8 minutes away from campus and my on-campus jobs, and we're a 10 minute walk from a movie theater, a public library, and TRADER JOE'S!! Hoooooooly crap, this place is even more of a screaming success than I initially imagined. In addition, we're right on the edge of Wallingford, meaning that places like Trophy Cupcakes, Chocolatti Cafe, Molly Moon's ice cream, and Dick's hamburgers are within a 10-15 minute walk of us as well. Can I get a 'sa-WEET!' from the peanut gallery?? Hot damn, I'm excited.

Early-20s life adventures abound, n'est pas?? :)

Comments