"Lighten up!" says Kudra

I'm officially a senior in college! What a crazy feeling! Actually, it doesn't feel very different, but I'm excited nonetheless.

Things have been fine and dandy recently. I finished up my finals yesterday morning and otherwise have been working, hanging out with friends, reading, and being lazy! This weekend my folks are coming up to Seattle to help move me out of the dorms (FOREVER! YAY!!!) and into my summer living spot at the AXiD sorority. I know, you're laughing, but hey, it's summer, it's a cheap place to live, and it's right next to campus. Hard to do much better than that. I lived there last summer and it was pretty fun, so I'm hoping it'll be fun again this year.

Ummmm... I finished Jitterbug Perfume last night; good book! I read it on a recommendation from Kris and I wound up liking it quite a bit. It's an interesting combination of love story, immortality search, and giant rip on politics, religion, money, etc.

I went on another epic run on Tuesday and a bit of a less-epic run this morning. It feels great to get up and go out and exert myself to start off my day. I just hope I can keep it up through the summer, since I'll have tons of free time. I think I'll be a bit more motivated to keep working hard when the weather finally perks up! It needs to be summer ASAP. All this rain and cloudy weather is no good...

P.S.- I DESPERATELY need to take some pictures! This blog is looking pretty boring as of late.

Comments