Spring Break updates!

I had a great Spring Break. The day after I made it home to Vancouver, I went skiing at Mt. Hood Meadows with Lydia and Eric. The next day, my mom and I drove over to Walla Walla and spend the next couple of days catching up with my grandparents and cousins. I hadn't been to Walla Walla since this past summer! Too long. After we got back, I enjoyed a couple of lazy days in the 'Couve and had a chance to get together with some of my old high school buddies and Fed. It was so great to see everyone!

I headed back to Seattle on Friday and almost immediately turned around and went on a weekend backpacking trip to Dusty Lakes in Eastern Washington with Kris! OH goodness, did we have a good time. The hike was really easy and the area was gorgeous and the weather was just perfect! We both thought it was a great spot and are definitely planning on going back there again sometime. We camped up on this ridge overlooking the valley and part of the lake and had fun scrambling up a big scree pile to get to the ridge and exploring all the rocky outcroppings and stuff up by our camp.

Man, I needed that week! I feel like seeing family and friends and getting into the outdoors and not worring about work or school recharged my batteries just like I needed; now I'm all ready for the new quarter and the associated adventures. :)

Some pictures for the peanut gallery:


Perfection

Kris in his element
Wide-angle Lens self-portrait = Stretch Armstrong arms!

Beautiful Cherry Tree blossoms in a roadside orchard

Comments