Busy, busy, busy

Living in the same city as your boyfriend for the first time in your life is a weird and wonderful thing. I have SIGNIFICANTLY less time to myself now, which is both good and bad. And I'm getting used to 35-minute bus rides (mostly bad). However, I have been keeping up with my homework and reading for my classes (so far).

Work is slow at the ISS desk, but things will heat up from now until the end of February for the Campus Visit Program, seeing as we're starting the hiring process and we have to be finished with everything before finals week.

I'm pretty positive I'll have an entire two weeks of Spring Break this year, which is amazing. With any luck, I'll be graduating by next year's Spring Break! I guess it depends on whether or not I only take one class during fall quarter so that I can work and go to Thailand for two weeks...

In other exciting news, I've been living with $6 to my name for about a week now. Not fun. But I get paid on Monday, thank the Lord! Must... pay off... my credit card... debt!! I <3 being young and broke and in college! I actually honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I have my jobs to back me up and being broke every now and again is part of the experience.

That's about it for now... I've taken a few pictures since I got back to the States, which I've finally uploaded onto my photo site (http://aftontyler.shutterfly.com).
This one is my favorite recent one. :)

À+!

Comments