No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth...

... it's just really difficult to get online when your boyfriend's in town for four weeks and you're traveling throughout the five corners of France!!
We are having an absolute blast. We've visited La Rochelle, Bordeaux, Nice, Antibes (close to Nice), Monaco, Ventimiglia, Itlay (!!), and we just got back from a weekend in Paris. Fan-freaking-tastic. I am thoroughly enjoying all of the new cities I've been exploring. I'll update this thing sometime next week when I don't have anything fun to do because Kris will be back in the States. :( For now, some pictures from each of our weekend adventures...
At the Jardin de Luxemburg in Paris
Can't go wrong with Sacre-Coeur



The view of Nice at dusk from an awesome hilltop fortress


High rollers in Monaco!

Place des Quinconces in Bordeaux

Comments