Bienvenue à Genève!

Hi, everyone! Welcome to Geneva! It's crazy that time is flying and I've already been abroad for almost a month. Geneva is a beautiful place, and while I haven't yet explored as much of the city as I would like to (I forgot how exhausting working 40 hours a week can be!), I really like what I've seen so far. Here are some photos from my times around town thus far:
The Korbel crew went on a boat cruise around the lower part of Lake Geneva
on a gorgeous day not too long after we all arrived. 
The flag of the Canton of Geneva.
 
The Flower Clock
Swimming in Lake Geneva in the evening is amazing! You can't go wrong with a view like this.
Below, two photos from the UN. I'm in the third week of my internship and still cannot get over walking through the gate and seeing this every day. The building is a maze and the grounds are lovely. There's going to be a lot to explore and discover here over the next six months, both in my work and in the building itself!
I like this hallway on the way to my office :)
I found Poutine at a Francophone celebration a couple of weeks ago!!
It was AMAZING and I was so stoked.
Here and there, you'll find some great street art in town.
Last Saturday, the Korbel crew got together (all 8 of us) and had a BBQ at one of the girl's apartments. There was a nice rooftop patio with a grill, and we took advantage of a glorious day to catch up, enjoy the views of Old Town, and nosh on some tasty food. Hooray for good people, full bellies, and fun times!

Comments