Annnnnnnnnd, we're off!!

Just a quick note to tell you all that 1) I'm alive, 2) I'm done with work in France!, and 3) I'm leaving tomorrow to start six weeks of vacationing through Europe!!! Don't be disappointed if there aren't any new posts until June... I will happily re-live the adventures here with you with lots of pictures as soon as I get back to the USA.

My old friend from high school, Seth, arrived on Thursday and we have been enjoying some sunshine and shenanigans here in Nantes. Tomorrow morning, we'll be heading out to Amsterdam, then off to Spain. That's part one! Part two is Belgium and Turkey with Kris, and part three is two weeks in France with my family.

I'm so excited! I can't believe it's all here! It's very hard to say goodbye to all of the wonderful people I've met and the new friends I've made here in France, but I always have faith that I will run into the right people again at the right time in life.

Until the next post, keep traveling, stay positive, and love life!! Catch y'all on the flip side. :)

Comments