"When you're happy like a fool, let it take you over"

I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF DENVER'S KORBEL SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES FOR MY MASTERS DEGREE!!!!!!!!

Mile-High City, here I come!!!!

I am BEYOND excited and SO happy and grateful for this wonderful news!!!! I can't believe I heard back so early, I wasn't supposed to hear until March!

Tonight called for a celebration, bien sur, and I happened to be meeting with the gals to plan another girls' trip to Lyon in March, so I treated myself to a glass of champagne. :)
In addition, I've loved this song since it was released, but it is now officially the song that defines my 20s. I am particularly struck by the perfection of the lyrics when he sings, "To my friends in New York, I say 'Hello' / My friends in L.A., they don't know / Where I've been for the past few years or so: / Paris to China to COLORADO"
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Comments